Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Write A Lien Im Gonna Write Up A Contract And If Its Notorized Will It Hole In Court If Contract Is Broken?

Im gonna write up a contract and if its notorized will it hole in court if contract is broken? - how to write a lien

I traded a motorcycle for $ 6000 for a $ 12,000 GMC Envoy Denali has a lien on it. The owner said he would make payments on it for 2 years and then I can handle the payments give back to the bike. My question is if I write a contract and, as a contract between the court or if he does not wat to be notarized, he said.

2 comments:

ken k said...

NO! previous lienholder has all the rights I can not sell something, not the / / listen I have a bridge I can sell and do so before a notary public, and you can add your own toll / put / / / if they come, and he pay is not received from property to / I can not participate in this, and again at the party and there was no chair to sit / whatever says that it is not your

ravenjud... said...

Nonono not! The loan is not his name, he must be insured, and it's own bike! Do DON "T, this is a very bad deal for him and her.

Post a Comment